Practice AreaGeneral Practice of Law
Eastern Michigan University , B.A. Sociology
Eastern Michigan University , B.A. Psychology
Eastern Michigan University , B.A. Physical Education
University of Detroit Mercy Law School, Juris Doctorate
Phone: (734) 585-0090
Thomas L. StringerAttorny and Counselor at Law
Thomas L. Stringer was born in Burbank, CA, and moved to Michigan, where he graduated from Blissfield High School.
He attended Eastern Michigan University in 1970 and then the University of Detroit Mercy Law School.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Psychology and Physical Education, Eastern Michigan
• Juris Doctorate, University of Detroit Mercy Law School
Mr. Stringer is engaged in the general practice of law, with emphasis on matters concerning domestic relations, criminal defense, civil litigation, real estate, probate, estate planning, zoning, business organization, and appeals in the Michigan Appeals Court, Supreme Court, and Federal courts.
- State of Michigan, 1975
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Washtenaw County
- Livingston County
- Lenawee County
- Wayne County
- Oakland County
- Jackson County
- Macomb County
- Monroe County and more...
- Mr. Stringer has appeared in many jurisdictions throughout the State of Michigan and in Federal courts
- Village of Dexter Attorney since 1982
- Two-term Trustee for the Village of Dexter
- Former State Attorney for the Michigan Jaycees
- Family Law Section
- Probate Law Section
- Real Estate Law Section
- Criminal Law Section
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Lenawee County Bar Association